If you think this is going to be the some secret way to connect to Twitter, then you are wrong. This is about the how twitter got huge attention of the developers and bloggers. The softwares have become more than means to earn. They have incorporated into our lives so much that at times we cannot imagine any life without them. There would be hardly anyone in the industry who does not know Google. Why Google. Take twitter. Who is not on it. Even Sachin Tendulkar finally came to it. With twitter, our links with the virtual world have got even stronger. So, what the success stratergy behind the Twitter's success. Initially when I heard about twitter and tweeting, I thought - What sort of application is that. Just scribbling some 140 characters to let friends know whats happening in someone's life. But we know what capabilities it has. The stratergy for Twitter's success is letting the user decide the interface what suits him/her. They focussed more on the core of the system. T...
It was raining heavily outside. Dark clouds gathered in the sky and nature was in its ominous best. I took a break from my work and went to the pantry to grab a cup of coffee. I had a sip and went near the window to see the rain pouring down heavily outside the glass structure. I was inside our huge office building, unruffled by even the fierceness of the nature. Through the heavy transparent glass, I could see a small girl trying to hold on to her umbrella which the wind was snatching away from her. I felt sorry for the girl, and was happy that I was not in a similar pathetic situation. Yes. I take pride for the fact that I am a software engineer.I have everything which a common man would envy; money, status, respect, you name it I have it. I always wanted to be software professional and here I am, working for one of the best firms in the world. But then, am I really happy? Now, I could see an imprint of my palm on the other glass window, through which I reminisced my past, basked in ...
पहले मैं बहुत तनाव में रहती थी । मेरे ऊपर काम का load बहुत रहता था । मैं अपने घर वालों को टाइम भी नहीं दे पाती थी । अपने बच्चों के लिए tiffin भी अच्छी तरह से नहीं बना पाती थी। पर जबसे मैंने webintel wics use किया है तब से दोस्तों मेरी life style ही बदल गयी है । अब मैं मेरी फॅमिली को पूरा टाइम दे पाती हूँ और मेरे बच्चे के लिए भी बड़ा tiffin तैयार कर पाती हूँ मैं अब बहुत खुश हूँ दोस्तों । यह लाजवाब है ।
Comments
Post a Comment