Straight up

I am a lonely path of broken dreams, it is a heaven that I am searching for.
All these stars seem soo dull to me, it is the moon that I am searching
for.
Happiness is so angry at me, it is joy that I am searching for.
There is a crowd around me at all times, it is a soul that I am searching
for.
My life is like an endless road, it is a destination I am searching
for.
Don't know what is it that I have lost, May be it is me that I am searching
for.





1 day, I'l leave the world and never come back...
U may cry when you see my number...
You may miss me when you sit together with friends...
Won't be able to hear my laugh and my voice again...
There will be no more ME to irritate you...
Tease, make you laugh and say sorry stupidly...
I won't call by all the stupid names I do...
Tears might flow out of eyes, but I'l be gone...
Long and forever...
So enjoy my company as much before I close my eyes forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Contact Manager

An apt quote

Alone