Six diamonds of my life – My angels

My life at Symbiosis; doing BCA, could not have been better anywhere. Two years mean so much in a student life and those precious two years have rewarded me with my angels. Here is a brief description about them all...

The Knight - What should I write about him. No1 can summarize in a line or two. What has been the most memorable moment of my life is when he came to me on the second day of our BCA, and offered a handshake. At that time I just exchanged the handshake with a lot of doubt. In fact every handshake at that time had an element of doubt. But it was just the beginning and what happened next to me is known to every1. I think where I am today, is all because of him. He took me everywhere he went. And what not we achieved as a duo. SDRC-UG, SDRC, the college website intsites/ug, the noodle, and many more things to follow. He always pushed me to limits. He always tried to explore the new horizons and like a kid holding hands of his father, I enjoyed all the trips; all of them. Credits to me too, as I also never laid back in accompanying him where ever he went. Too much geeky stuff here. It applies to me only. Not him. He is also an excellent poet. Although not many people know about it, but surely every1 knows about the "Rain Rain Come Again..." ;) Very enthusiastic in all activities except Mathematics. Whole course, he has struggled to get away with it. Poor him. It never went into his head. Also, he helped me out to meet my other angels. Very different in thinking and always thinking about others. He has a special place for some people in his heart. A complete friend and above all, a nice human being. Thanks a ton for making me a part of your life....Always cherished every moment of my life with you.

Appi - I hope I spelled that correct. Always struggled with hair. Got damn, you really have lost quite a lot of them, since we met first. Hehehehe....sorry about that. Well, I don't exactly remember when we first met. I hope in library in 2nd semester or was it 1st semester. Any how, as I said earlier to you, I have not seen any one so much caring as you are. Whenever we came to your place, you always made us comfortable. Giving pillows for the back, offering whatever you had to eat (All junk food, though). I can't forget the time we had during our 4th semester holidays, when we did that bird watching whole day. And we could have helped someone if some other one had decided about staying somewhere else a lot earlier (Appi, you know what I am talking about :-D ). What a great time we had. Seriously, you brought spice to our life. Can't forget the study times we had together in reading rooms. Studying cum enjoying life to the fullest. The polo wars and coffee stop treats with MyToday words. Can't predict the winner as of yet. ;) And also, can't forget the time we had at your place above dragon chineese. Has an excellent sense of fashion and is always the cool dude of our group. Cheers to you. Arey cheers se yaad aaya, he has a very limited diet chart. I don't know how many Paneer Butter Masala have you eaten all alone. And you should cut down on the amount of junk food you eat. Seriously. Rest, we all have loved you the way you are. In times you had a fight, in times we stayed together and shared the best of the days of our life. Thank you appi...Our token of love for you...you will surely see Appy working...its dedicated to you...

Raju Bhaiya - My first love of life. Well, if someone sees you at first, no one could know what kind of person you are. Always cool, always happy, always wicked and always funny. You have been my singing partner all the time. We are the best at all times. No one is match for us. Very fast driving skills... I have never seen anyone drive that crazily and yet have so much control all the time. I still remember the ride with you to the Balaji college for your admission. What a super fast trip that was. Taking those close cuts and riding the Karizma like karizma... When did we meet? I guess, at dada's place when you, Achin, Ayush, Amit and Samar used to stay late nights at C-1, Malati Housing Society. Exam times for sure. But I guess our relation got stronger when we gave the Logic Development exam together. You had to leave with Ayush to Nashik and I had to leave for Delhi the very next day and we got ourselves, special permission for the exam. And what exam we gave. Not a single question that we did not discuss. I remember I had dictated one of the question to you completely. Our relation got more time the next semester and we spent a lot of time together... in classes, in canteens, in libraries and at Shekhar's. Shekhar's was the favorite hang out place with you at that time. We have seen all the emotions... Happy (always), Sad (I don't remember exactly, but I guess there were times when something was wrong your mood used to be upset due to it), angry (when you got angry on that autorickshaw driver at Siddhivinayak and once on appi - you were very upset afterward... That's worth a blog entry.) You have been helping us all the way and I have never seen anyone so generous in all respects. I, at times don't live up to your expectations and night outs include those. And it makes me feel bad too because even I enjoy every moment of the time spent with you. Love you always and you will always remain to be the first one get this from me..... I love you... mmmmuuuuaaahhh.... :-*

Shayak Dada - Dada is a very wicked fun filled guy. Don't go by the looks. He is a damn dashing personality and cool dude. Always up to some kind of naught stuff that keeps you giggling. Always helpful again... just like Raju bhaiya. He was the first person to join my list of friends of SICSR. Knight was the second one. Not many people know that. Dada and me first met at our electronics lecture when we sat together on the third bench from front on the second row of benches from left facing the board in 307 A. We used to sit so often that I was so much uncomfortable when one day he did not turn up and Mohita sat next to me. Good thing for me was that, I did not underwent to any of those similar situations because dada did not skip the subsequent lectures. Not in my memory. We had so many lunches together at canteen where we used to eat thali most often during first semester. At very early part of the first semester, I met his father and mother too. They were there along with him and he did have any accommodation for I guess two weeks or so. Afterward, he got accommodation along with students of senior batch. He was the bravest of all at that time to be staying with the seniors. And it was good for us too. We used to get all the activities of the senior students... be it planning for the fresher's party or the list of selected three for the Mr. Fresher and Ms. Fresher... we used to get all the inside stories from him. He was the main source of inside news, tips, notes, information, ideas, etc from our seniors. We had got so much through that channel. Apart from that we had many fun nights together because almost all earlier night outs have ended up at his place only. First one was on fresher's party. And then I guess it was when we went to Lonowala for the first time. But, I got regular to his place during the first semester exams. I used to reach at around 8 AM in the morning and first stop before the college was his place. My final revision used to be at his place and rest of mine and dada's time used to spend on waking up Samar and teaching him something so that he could pass the paper. Second semester and things got changed from C-1 to A-1. And it was much more happening place now. Cooking, music, washing, reading, playing, sleeping, eating... what was not happening at that place. It was the time of the graduation with all those at Malathi Housing Society. Some really diverse mind from extremely diverse backgrounds. Yet they merried and dada was at the core of it (most of the times except when Samar used to get carried away with his philosophical thoughts). Dada's third place became second home to a lot of us. The out-house where he lived with one another room-mate who I don't remember when used to stay. It was always dada in control of the house. Just like in your house, you have everything and you could do whatever you want, it was just the same. I remember the day when we finished our fifth semester exams and we all slept at that not-so-small out-house. 7 of them if I count them correctly... Shayak, Appi, Gayatri, Ambarish, Varsha, Samar and myself. And we all were sleeping all over the place. Sixth semester was the time when we used it more than anything and dada did not mind at any single point of time. In fact, he always enjoyed welcoming us at his place. We bunked so many lectures at his place listening to songs or watching movies or just relaxing as the lecture is too boring to handle or it has been cancelled. Any how, we used to find reasons to go to the place and lie down. Dada... you are true friend in all respects and I would always remember and cherish your friendship for the amount of trust you have on us people...

Monjulika - Sorry about it... :-D but that's the first name that came to my mind... :-D ;-) Don't mind...please... Anyways. Yours too is the same story as Appi's. Don't remember when exactly we met. By the time we realized, we were a very good friends. I guess you used to be with Varsha most of the time in second semester and that is how we got to know each other. I would always admire you for the way you taught us to look at the things. You truly gave the solutions to our problems in such simple ways. So many times during our discussion, you would discuss about your problem or I would say a gossip and what you did about it. And it used to be the simplest and right way of taking and handling the situations. And guess what, so many times, I found myself facing the same situation and it helped me a lot working with your way of solution. Your way of taking things in the right spirit and always drawing the line when someone tries to go out of control... you have been inspiring and teaching us how to live life peacefully at all times. Your silly PJs (inspired by Shweta Chauhan and those from your unmatched imagination) made us laugh-out-loud holding our tubbies. Never for a second one could ignore your presence around. I just have one memory from first semester... in fact two... First when you got really less marks in Mathematics in first semester and our Maths sir called out your names along with some of those foreign students. Second, was when we were waiting at the Nilgiri's for everyone on Rishi's birthday. But the actual memories were created during the second semester. I remember when you had got backlog for Mathematics, Varsha used to teach you and for some part, I used to come too. And third semester we used to hang most of our times at library. Fourth semester was mostly at Appi's place and library and fifth and sixth was at Shayak's. It was so much fun talking to you always. And when you and Samar are around, there is no end to discussions. I will always admire or rather pray to you for always keep that hand of blessing on us and letting us be a part of your life... Jai Garima Maiya ki....

Wavyash - Well don't know what to say about this girl. She is a complete chatter box. Always talking and giggling. If you see her, you'll know why its that all about. Height and weight all low compared to anyone in the batch that you would literally feel that some girl from class X or IX has come. But don't go by the looks, she's damn big for his age. You might not mess around her or else... I have experienced that.... not personally though. Anyways. When did we first met. Oh yes, first Friday of semester one and our official ragging session in the class. Where she literally argued with one of the seniors. I was made to sing... "Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mein" in front of her, after which she left. I thought she took it personally so I had went to ask for apology in the canteen where she was sitting with Rashmi Limbu. I went there and said that I was sorry about all that. Introduced myself, asked her name and then left. That's the first memory. Second, I remember, we used to revise our exams preparation for internal exams in the library. I guess Appi got us along for the first time. I am not very sure of that. Anyways. She used to be the one who used to come to the college first early in the morning. So I kind of compete for coming first to the lectures. Later Gayatri joined too in the league. We became even better friends in second semester. And I still remember she taught us Accountancy. Its all because of her we all passed that paper. I was so undoubtful about the exam till the last evening before the exam. But after the exam, I was so relieved. People have seen her smiling and laughing all the time, but I have seen her in not-so-good times as well. When she did not talk much and stayed quite for long sessions before anyone realized there is something wrong with her (although Garima knew her in-and-out when she faked the smile as well). I would say she is very delicate. And if something does not suit her, its something to concern. However, these times are not much as per my observations and memory. Hope they are less as well in future. My most memorable time with was when we went for the interview at Patni Computers at Magarpatta. And we discussed a lot of things. Some of her personal things as well and some of her feelings about some people. That conversation had all the above things... times when we laughed and when she got serious with some of her very personal stuff. She still remains that way. But I don't have much time to share her personal experiences. I guess its better that way. Garima is always there and advise better. Hey Varshe, always be like that and please control your hands... seriously bahut jor se lagte hai.... and take "GOOD" care of dawn... :-D

There are some other who have affected my life in many ways, but I guess these six people have influenced my life since the beginning. I am not saying that others are not special, its just that they always take preference.

Love you all.... always... For the way you are... and for making me what I am today...

Thank you so much...

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Contact Manager

An apt quote

Alone