Lost a Friend


This poem here has a lot of resemblance in my life and I feel the poetess went through exactly the same, as I just went recently. Signing off with the friend with it. I guess I too should move on.


What ever happened to the good old days
When we used to be the best of friends?
We would have fun and hang out.
But it’s true what they say,
All good things must come to an end.

I was always there for you,
And you were always there for me.
We shared secrets and told each other everything.
But now all that is left are the memories.

I don’t understand why we lost contact,
I don’t understand why it’s been over a year since we hung out.
Don’t make the excuse we’re always too busy
And that our schedules don’t work out.

I feel left out!
I feel like my best friend died.
Was it really because of busy schedules or was it over a guy?
I know people change and drift apart,
But if something is important enough a person will do anything to work it out.

So apparently you’ve moved on and left me aside.
Maybe one day you will change your mind.
Just remember good friends are hard to find,
If you choose to let one go, well, only you can decide.

~KutieAngel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Contact Manager

An apt quote

Alone