Forgotten Friend

I waited for a voice to call out my name
It didn't have to be soft and gentle
But i stood there in the darkness
Waiting alone,no light,not even a candle

But then there you were, stretching your hand
Telling me to come towards the light
When you pulled me up i knew then that
I had made a true friend that night

Years went by,we grew so close
You were my best friend so loyal
But,when they all came along
Your trust turned into betrayal

You left me out, you went with them
You were in another world
You were never here, but that doesn't matter
For once again I'm in darkness, I'm that girl

Surrounded by these four walls
I wonder how this happened to me again
I continue wondering but then i remember,
That I'm just a forgotten friend


-- By mishi101

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Contact Manager

An apt quote

Alone